Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesdays - Sugar and spice and everything nice!

I am thankful. I truly am. 

This was taken on my BD last week where I had a big weekend which included a nice birthday luncheon at Triple 3. The restaurant had some activities as it was Children's Day. Dumpling went with her grand aunt and participated in the activities. I was chatting away when I heard her soft voice "Mama, Happy Birthday."




And this was what I saw. 

Very unexpected, pleasantly surprised, totally touched and completely loved. 

Grandaunt told me that she refused help as she wanted to do it on her own "because it is for my mummy. It is her birthday." 

Thank you Lulu, I love you very much too 
~ Mama Sue on her 3Xth BD.

14 comments:

  1. wow... Sweet! That photo did capture the moment well. As a reader I could also feel the love. *wipes tear*

    happy belated bday and am glad you had a nice one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nerdymum,

      I am emo like that so lol, *wiping tears* with you. :p

      Delete
  2. So sweet of Lulu! What a joy to be loved in such measures by our kids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was such a sweet gesture. Of course she makes me equally mad at times too. :p

      Delete
  3. She did such a beautiful job too! :)
    Happy belated birthday!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka
    Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always something about having a daughter. :) You did well mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ade: you too?!?! I know everyone keeps saying that girls are usually daddy's girls but hmmm... I am very thankful that Lulu and I are close :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline :) I love the new look too! Very uplifting especially when I am attempting to read when eyes are closing late at night!:p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be warned: All content in this blog is copyright protected.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected