Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Through her eyes #7 - A different perspective

There are many times when I feel old and jaded especially after having a bad day. However, when I reach home daily and I see the smile on my child's face, to hear her peals of laughter as she runs excitedly towards me, everything melts away.

And there are days that I marvel at the simple way children are able to find great joy in simple things. Dumpling said "Look mama, I am flying, just above the clouds!"

Perhaps sometimes, all we need is a different perspective, a different angle. :)



If you have enjoyed this post, please follow me on my Facebook Page where I share my parenting thoughts, food photos (be prepared for tons of them!), early shout outs for giveaways and interact with you, my readers! You can also follow me on Pinterest and Instagram

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Be warned: All content in this blog is copyright protected.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected